Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Duck Boat Bench Seats I Need Some Ideas For A 16 Foot Flat Bottom Aluminum Boat. What Motor Should I Buy? What Seats, Etc?

I need some ideas for a 16 foot flat bottom aluminum boat. What motor should i buy? What seats, etc? - duck boat bench seats

This is an aluminum boat 16 foot flat bottom. I will use it mainly for fishing, hunting ducks, perhaps on the street. The boat is completely naked inside. The previous owner ripped all the seats, it looks as if she had the front seats. I need ideas! I would like at least the fishing chairs and possibley a bench in the middle. I need to know the nature and scope of a search engine. I would also like compartments on the sides or rear of the fishing gear, coolers, etc. All information is estimated to be built. If you know names and links to pages with photos, please enter it. I am looking for ideas on where I want the seats in the boat. Basically, I'm from the absolute bottom and try to create a decent fishing boat. Tell me what you think.

1 comment:

Travis A said...

I have a 25 hp outboard motor for me. Check http://www.overtons.com/ parties.

Post a Comment