Friday, January 8, 2010

Ultram Er Tablets Can Anyone Tell Me How Strong Ultram 50mg Tablets Are?

Can anyone tell me how strong ultram 50mg tablets are? - ultram er tablets

I have a terrible toothache and can not go to the dentist in over a week, I took 500 mg of hydrocodone, but not very useful, so I went to the emergency room and m 'gave tramadol 50mg tablets. I wandered which is stronger than hydrocodone? My toothache is really bad, even in the night holding me I did not sleep for 3 days, so its something I can do to tramadol if not more help?

1 comment:

ttpawpaw said...

Tramadol is a type of oral narcotic pain medication, often prescribed to treat pain. Ultram, also known as tramadol, has been approved by the FDA in 1998 and acts centrally (brain) to modulate the sensation of pain.

It is a struggle nonsteroidal (NSAIDs) and anti-inflammatory effects of NSAIDs. Its operation is similar to acetaminophen (eg paracetamol), but Ultram is a stronger pain relief than paracetamol and a weak narcotic effect.

There are stronger medications available. Tramadol for noise toothache. This type of medicine that works best in the longitudinal muscles, as in the back. In reality, a topical medication may work better, something like Oragel.
Hydrocodone 500mg tablets have taken has been given. Something is not right. Are you sure that something like 5 / 500 or 7.5/500. Hydrocodone 00mg% is sufficient to kill a person. Forces default is 5, 10, 15, 25 I do not think that just over 100 and is in a time-release tablet. You can call your pharmacy and u0026lt \\; mu />are on the pill and tell you what it is. Good luck in your tooth.pp

Post a Comment